Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
3rd Annual ICSB-GW Global Entrepreneurship Research and Policy Conference
Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Saturday, October 13, 2012 at 3:00 PM (EDT)
You are invited attend and submit a research presentation or database fair proposal to the 3rd Annual ICSB – GW Global Entrepreneurship Research and Policy Conference in Washington, DC on 11-13 October 2012. http://www.icsbgw.org.
The conference will provide an opportunity for policy makers, scholars, and databases developers emphasizing entrepreneurship and business creation to share current issues and the latest advances. The conference has four main components: (1) a database fair with a full day of opportunities for informal discussions with database originators; (2) keynote speakers, panels, and workshops on the latest policy issues; (3) presentation of scholarly work on business creation; and (4) training sessions on important data sets.
The conference will take place over three days;
(1) Database Fair on Thursday, October 11
(2) Policy Day on Friday, October 12
(3) Research and Database Training Day on Saturday, October 13
In addition to George Washington University (GW) and the International Council for Small Business (ICSB), there is sponsorship from a variety of institutions including the World Bank/International Finance Corporation, VISA Inc. Small Business and others.
Featured delegates and presenters include;
- Dr. Giuseppe Graminga, Chief Economist at US Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Dr. Salvatore Zecchini, Chairman of the OECD Working Party on SME and Entrepreneurship
- Dr. Paul D. Reynolds, Research Professor of Management at The George Washington University
- Professor David Storey, Professor of Enterprise and Director of Research and Knowledge Exchange, School of Business, University of Sussex, UK
- Dr. Thomas Cooney, ICSB President and Professor in Entrepreneurship at the Dublin Institute of Technology
- Dr. J. Hanns Pichler, President of the Austrian Institute for SME Research and professor Emeritus of political economy and international development at the University of Economics and Business Administration, Vienna
Founded in 1955, the International Council for Small Business (ICSB) was the first international membership organization to promote the growth and development of small businesses worldwide. The organization brings together educators, researchers, policy makers and practitioners from around the world to share knowledge and expertise in their respective fields.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.